Now automatically linked to your Microsoft web mail account!
Outlook 2013 includes built-in support for Exchange ActiveSync, which means you don’t need a special connector add-in to connect to Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail).
MS Outlook 2013 helps to sync tasks and calendars with Outlook , as a result helps to keep track of important dates.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 organizes your emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, and to-do lists, all in one place. It all starts with your email account. From there you can start working with emails, turning them into tasks or appointments, and storing the people you interact with in your contacts, so you never have to remember an email address or phone number.
When you open Outlook is a brand new look you will find it’s cleaner, but it’s also designed to help you focus on what’s important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts.
The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place: phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even whether they’re available. From the card, you can schedule a meeting, send an instant message, or give them a call, making it a one-stop-shop for all communication.
Also, if you use Tasks to plan every detail of your life, now you can sync Outlook.com Tasks with Outlook to put all those plans together.
WHATS NEW IN OUTLOOK 2013?
Outlook 2013 enables the navigation bar speeds up communication, continue to appreciate this and use it to open your email, contacts, and calendar.
It helps to stay up to date and in the know! Automatically receive the latest updates from all your favourite people in the social networking world! That’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and more!
Exchange Active Sync Support
It receives push-based appointments, email and contacts all from Outlook.com and Hotmail!- All conveniently delivered into your Outlook experience. Don’t miss a single message or meeting again!
Course Study Format
This course is delivered through ONLINE method.
The course is available for you to complete at your convenience over a 12 month period.
IT Training Courseware Support
The entire home study courses include step by step online training and keyword search facilities.
Using show and ask training methods you can access the desired eLearning courseware step by step.
Our technical support team is available for 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday, to help you out regarding any queries related to your online course
All exam vouchers supplied with our courses must be used within the duration of your course. Exam Vouchers become invalid once the course has expired.
Outlook 2013 Basic
• Reading Email Messages
• Replying to and forwarding messages
• Creating a New Message
• Spell Checking Messages
• Setting the Importance Level
• Working with Message Attachments
• Working with Message Flags
• Mark a message as read or unread
• Saving a message as a Draft
• Searching for a message
• Deleting Messages
• Creating Folders
• Moving message into folders
• Sorting and Grouping Messages
• Viewing the Outlook Calendar
• Creating an Appointment
• Changing an Appointment
• Creating an All Day Event
• Printing the Calendar
• Working with Tasks
• Working with the To-Do Bar
Outlook 2013 Intermediate
• Email Formats
• Resend a Message
• Recall a Message
• Requesting Delivery and Read Receipts
• Saving Sent Items to another Folder
• Delaying delivery of a message
• Directing Replies
• Using Voting Buttons
• Using Categories for Email
• Using Signatures
• Viewing Messages by Conversation
• Adding to the Favourites Folder list
• Using Quick Steps
• Setting Up Rules
• Mark a Contact as Private
• Using Schedule View
• Mark an Appointment as Private
• Create a Recurring Appointment
• Working with Meetings
• Email a Calendar
• Add a person to the Address Book
• Using Categories with People
• Create a Contact Group
• Categorize Tasks
Outlook 2013 Advanced
• Setting up Multiple Email Accounts
• Controlling Desktop Alerts and other message arrival options
• Managing Junk Email
• RSS Feeds
• View and Change Email views
• Build a New Email View
• Create an Email Message Template
• Use a rule to automatically reply using a template
• Identifying default email options
• Mailbox Cleanup
• Using Search Folders
• Send/Receive Groups
• Download Headers
• Contact Fields
• Advanced Contact Searches
• Connecting the People Pane to social media sites
• Virtual Business Cards in signatures
• Sending an electronic Business Card
• Contact Views
• Mail Merge
• Calendar Groups
• Customising the Weather Bar
• Final Topic/Review
Become fully trained and substantially improve your chances of employment or earn more money!
Feel like you are actually using the software you are being trained about in the added security of our learning environment.
Test yourself and receive a certificate online. Multiple choice or fill in the blanks style questioning helps you remember and learn.
Course Completion Certificate
*Please note, unless stated otherwise or included in package, our online courses only offer course completion certificates ( £10 fee) and in all cases official testing (at a charge made by testing centre) is required to gain officially certified recognised qualifications.
Unless otherwise specified, official exams are not included.